Ingredients: roasted capsicum, tomato puree, ginger, garlic, green + black cardamom pods, cumin seed, coriander seed, black peppercorn, cinnamon quill, bay leaf, dried chilli, smoked paprika, garam masala, turmeric, salt
Directions (serves 4)
- Roughly chop 2 onions and sauté in a large pot
- Add half of the jar of curry paste, to the pot and sauté until aromatic.
- Add 800g of diced beef or lamb to the pot and stir to coat the meat
- Add 600g of tinned tomato, any vegetables you like and enough stock or water to cover.
- Simmer gently for 45 minutes or until the meat falls apart. Add salt to taste.
- Serve with basmati rice or flat bread and labneh.