Zesty house made paste for vegetarian or meat soups and curries.
Ingredients: coriander, lemongrass, green chilli, lime, galangal, ginger, garlic, coriander seed, canola oil, salt, pepper.
- Warm olive oil in a large saucepan and sauté onions until translucent. Add 2 tablespoons of curry paste and fry until paste becomes fragrant.
- Add in your choice of protein (tofu, chicken, seafood etc), stir to coat.
- Cook protein for 3-5 minutes, stirring regularly and adding small amounts of water if it starts sticking to the pan. Add vegetables and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add 700ml coconut milk and simmer until flavours are combined and protein is cooked through. Season to taste.
- Serve with jasmine rice, a wedge of lime and fresh coriander.