Ingredients: Aborio rice, dried forest mushroom, dried Italian herbs, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper
You will need:
- A large deep saucepan
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup white wine (optional)
- 1 litre stock of your choice
- 1 handful of baby spinach or similar
- 4 tablespoons mascarpone or cream (optional)
- Heat the oil in the pan. Add onion and sauté on medium heat until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the contents of the jar, and stir for 2 minutes.
- If using wine, deglaze the pan with ½ cup of white wine and stir until it has evaporated.
- Slowly ladle the stock 1 cup at a time, regularly stirring in between, adding more each time it becomes absorbed.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and finish with a handful of spinach and 4 tablespoons of mascarpone or cream.